AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

It seems I remember reading that a pretty big portion of the...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    It seems I remember reading that a pretty big portion of the Company’s revenues reported in the 6 month 2019 report had to be removed and reclassified under perhaps Cash received!
    This could explain some of the discrepancy for the revenue short fall combined with the treatment of the tokenized or BC revenue numbers? ( I think the reclassification might have been discussed in Yat Siu’s comments to Investors a couple of months back)

Also, in the 4c report line 1.2 letter F, administration and corporate costs for Q3 were more than double the first 6 months costs combined.
    It is possibly due to closing, legal and accounting costa as related to the much larger Quidd transaction, along with other deals and perhaps legal and accounting costs as related to the Inquiry by the ASX.

It is obviously a very lengthy and cumbersome process, but once resolved to satisfaction it could provide a clear runway for the time being until the next hurdle presents itself!
    Tremendous patience required here and hopeful this process is not causing future partnership deals to be put in jeopardy, and only delayed...
    Besides the distraction of the Inquiry, I am encouraged by the positive continued development activity of the Company!

Happy Halloween... “Trick or Treat”

as usual, all just my personal opinion and nothing more
    dyodd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.