AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I'm. not sure how relevant this is but I considered the...

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I'm. not sure how relevant this is but I considered the Quidd deal to be finalised. Especially when I noticed last week a subscription service for Crypto trading gave a recommendation on Harmony's ONE token, which they feel will rival ETH and become one of the leading and most highly valuable tokens. The justification was largely a glowing reference to AB1Delta1 and the BC gaming revolution they are leading. it went on to mention AB1's acquisition of Quidd and the intention to migrate the exchange of NFTs onto the Quidd platform.
    Question for the accountants (hope I'm not revealing too much ignorance here but I want to try to understand:
    if AB1 develops an NFT is that inventory for sale or IP asset?
    if someone trades the NFT for ETH is the ETH treated as income for AB1 or an exchange of Assets.
    the volatility of BC values is an issue. If it's an asset, then it's just held and valued at the time the accounts are prepared. If it's income is it accounted for at the value at the time of receipt as income then held as current asset "ETH on Hand" and valued at current rate at date of accounts?

And is there an accounting system available that has all of this factored in and deals with automatically?

with the complex structure of companies the make up AB1, and the groundbreaking revenue/asset streams, and what seems to be a lot of "revising" it's no wonder associated costs have ballooned.

Grateful for any information to help me understand how all of this works.
    BTW, my Quidd portfolio is up around 8m now and I've traded about 60 times. I'd trade more often but the app is so clunky I don't have time to set up the offers in the exchange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.