GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-13

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    I'm happy with the 4C, i wasn't expecting any other update. GMV is performing way better than many small caps out there. Plus, GMV gave comprehensive update recently, not sure what other updates people are expecting? As alluded previously. come back July next year and things will be a lot different. For me, 2021 is the year with a lot of growth and contract execution. Maybe Hang Seng listing will come in Feb-Mar 2020 in preparation for CFDA . Also, GMV have learnt their lesson and i dont think they will be releasing anything just yet because people are running straight and complaining to ASX. I will sit and wait, i got all the patience in the world, i still see the light end of the tunnel. For the past 8 years, none of the stocks that i invested into have ever disappoint me, so I'm expecting GMV to deliver. Also from T/A ,GMV has build a solid support at 8.1c which is double bottom...should the share price drop to that level, it will bounce back up (in most cases). Also, this is a buy signal on the weekly chart and we have hit oversold for Stochastic RSI.

GMV's turn will come, when it does, it will fire at all cylinders...below is a chart for one of the stocks that i hold which was 8c in Jan this year and hit 72.5c when they listed on NASDAQ, another company in biotech space....GMV will do a lot more. The question is ? Are you a winner? do you have what it takes to go all the way? preserver through the pain? take that calculated risk? Or give up and let someone else be the winner.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1800/1800423-5e7d147f4ac6e881124b29a913af8352.jpg

Last edited by Tiglath: 31/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.