ZMM 30.8% 0.9¢ zimi limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-17

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327

2nd May 2019 Announcement – 1st order placed with CASwell inc. To be supplied in July. This supply would be not be huge. There was an open order from Harvey for $ 500k. In addition there were couple of orders from 2 projects. The first supply may have met those.

For further order and stocking they need to be placing bigger orders. If it has already been done or not is never been mentioned. Not sure there is much left in the kitty for that. I don't think any one would pay upfront huge deposit for ordering these kind of goods. If any thing a firm order and may be, just may be a token deposit.

What we must be looking for is affirmation from investing community is that this company is worth more that what it is being sold at in terms of its SP. It is the notion, belief that is what starts every thing. If they could sell at 0.06 c in 2016 when there was nothing, why now with all this progress sell it at 0.005c This needs to start with underwriters and how you conduct your business or transaction with them. This is nothing but allowing this one source of funding to keep selling very well knowing that they will get next CR at a lower price. 99% of penny companies listed from Perth follow this trend.

Believe me I am aware of this and stay away from most of these till they come around 1c. I started buying well below a cent. Having seen the company's products etc, I was believed there won't be a CR below what my buy in price. To my dismay there was one at 0.005 I participated as directors and Big Al were buying.

There is a clear nexus/modus operandi between the directors and people involved in CR funding. Companies raising CR all the time and at ever reducing price. Clearly the underwriters keep selling, short selling, selling those of other holders by borrowing etc. May be this is the only cunning way of getting funding for start ups ??? I don't want to be the one into this though.

Just ask yourself would you have bought paying 0.06 c if you knew that every next CR would be at a lesser price ?
    I bet those involved in the capital raising process know that will be the case.
    Knowing that would they not short the hell out of it ?

They keep making money at larger number of public when they sell at loss and quit. They have self interest and money in reduced share price.

I already have a decent holding that I have added since 0.008 and averaged down. Took my allocation in the last CR. I am buying more next week. This will raise from here. I am pretty positive about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.