DRO 0.81% $1.25 droneshield limited

This quarterly statement has definitely provided some clarity...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    This quarterly statement has definitely provided some clarity for us on our questions of sales, operations and receipts. I am disappointing in some of the wording of previous announcements with times and promises made that weren't kept. I truly believe these broken promises are out of their control, but its important for executive team of DRO to not make program commitments with us, unless they are sure they can meet them. That being said, this next quarterly statement will be massive for DRO. In my view, if they deliver on what they have mentioned in the most recent quarterly they will be cash positive. Here's why,

Cashflow in: (based on quarterly statement)
    +1.9 mil. To finish off existing middle east contract (They mention that most of this order has been paid for in the previous statement)
    +0.4 mil. New DoD aus order
    +0.5 - 1.0 mil. New informal contracts.

+2.8 mil to 3.3 mil in cash receipts. (Not including grants from the government, IMO 0.9 mil is still 0.9 mil even if it is from a government grant)

Cashflow out: (based on previously statements)
    -2.8 mil operations
    -0.3 mil other costs (e.g. finance)

-3.1 mil in cash outflows

This means, if they are going to deliver as promised, we will be near cash flow neutral for the next quarter or even slightly cashflow positive.

This does not even consider the 60-70 mil Saudi contract which is expected in the next quarter.

In the end of the day, what DRO is promising here in this quarterly statement needs to be delivered in the next few months and if they do, I may buy some more shares, otherwise if they don't, shareholders, including myself, will not believe other statements they make in the future/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.010(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.33 $1.25 $13.98M 10.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 101937 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.