WSI 3.85% 13.5¢ weststar industrial limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-15

1. 18,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3799
    Hi Simonjai ..... I do numbers on my fingers and toes and often find the left foot has somehow collected an extra toe so I am not one to trust here...
    But basically after a swift read of today’s quarterly and looking at price action it seems there are no surprises - just an iteration of things the market already knew about and so had probably already factored into the price?

There are intimations the March quarterly will show some real improvement based on Alltype and more, but it looks to me as if the price increase before these results might have been a bit of a ramp up by those intending to sell into the news ?
    ... and as this seems to be happening ( via the comparatively heavy volume of 4.6 million so far) , there has been a stable price of 2.5c (so far), which means there were buyers wanting ‘in’.

Beyond this it sounds as if the company has gone ‘all in’ after a couple of contracts?
    “WestStar currently has an order book of ~$15M with further awards expected following on from recent strong tendering activities that are expected to add to the Company’s pipeline.
    In conjunction with the imminent completion of the Alltype acquisition, the Company is well positioned for a record FY2020...”

.... So all up - FWIW from the ‘naive’ (or maybe ‘semi naive six-toed perspective?), I expect rather than this quarterly, it is news WSI has won those new contracts flagged above that will drive the price followed by a quarterly that confirms things are on track and more is coming.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 23/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $25.12K 191.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100372 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 151866 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.