LPE 4.55% 11.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-6

1. 3,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    I thought it was another poor quarter. Customer growth of 9% with all these extra sales people? WTF. I was expecting better than that. Still not cash positive, and the black rock facility is getting a good work out. Transaction costs and interest payments are cranking up. 8m of the facility is used. Interest and transaction costs are already trending over $1m per annum.

Every quarter there is excuse after excuse, now the bread and butter strata and body corporate has slowed down. Blaming it on regulation. Come on. It's good some people got the pink slip and told not to come monday. There are others that need to consider there positions. This company is just bleeding money for years and years, and all that's changed in that time is now it's put on a big black rock credit card.

Pushing out performance for the end of the year, heard this rubbish many times before. Bitterly disappointed for shareholders. I was considering buying into lpe, I'm going to take it off my watch list, I cant see a future with the current board, more need to make way for other people. The new company chairman looks like a breath of fresh air, I suppose that's a start

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $20.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $7.406K 64.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 545235 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.