CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-28

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Good post Wolffboon ....welcombe back.

I know I was a bit harsh and was having a go at you previously ...In light of your current postings ...I apologise for same......

But I was more upset with the Co giving out what IMO I would call market / price sensitive information to others (like yourself) via private emails rather than via going through proper channels like Co updates / announcements by way of ongoing disclosures.

I was also upset with the term " Moral Hazard " and in particular I wonder when this situation / term became apparent to the Co .... as IMO I would call this a serious "conflict of interest" as the Co should have imo ceased all CBA pilot dealings / agreements / expenduture of further Co funds etc etc with the CBA possibly knowing that at the end of the CBA pilot trial period things were going nowhere or these moral hazards were going to make negotiations or further involvement with the CBA inappropriate or unworkable.... like I have said previously, the Co needs to come clean on this particular issue ... IMO the Co's continuing silence to give "ALL" of us shareholders full and frank disclosure on this sole issue thus far is also inappropriate and unacceptable to myself..........

Like always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.