JAT 7.25% 74.0¢ jatcorp limited

If we sell the products in our own shop then yes we can sell at...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    If we sell the products in our own shop then yes we can sell at 70-100AUD per unit that is for sure.
    I was referring the products to distribute out to our partners that the selling price is around 25AUD I believe.

I do want to see higher profit margins since the products are getting so popular on the major platforms in China like JD and Tmall. All the info available for investors to see on these platforms and JD especially good platform as you can see their ranking and sales are consistently smashing through. Also need to read buyers comment that a lot of them are mentioning about how lactofferin is going to help boost immune system to fight coronavirus. This is great sign to see and donating products out as generosity is the BEST move by the company!
    Most companies are going to suffer but JAT will do well, you can see how GF for impacted badly with HK turmoil for months and JAT still in green cash positive flows, noted that GF will do better in current and next quarters will help boost up the cash reserves by a few millions, so far year to date is 1.7m cash positive in two quarters and third & fourth quarters are the best one due to high demand in lactofferin products, fulfilling orders. Chinese consumers are buying everything that thing is good for their health now, check out the Swisse VC all sold out. Neurio is not far out at the current mad purchasing rate. GK on JD is out a couple of days already!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.050(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.0¢ $290.0K 398.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44780 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 124551 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.