AVA 3.85% 12.5¢ ava risk group limited

I welcome our new holders. Even if they haven't read the history...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I welcome our new holders. Even if they haven't read the history books.

Some of them may like to grace themselves with the two year story leading up to this. It's a nice story. Three divisions all losing, one super charged with growth but low growth, now we have three close to if not turning a profit. One on very high margin.

Understand the whole story because when you pay 15cents a share you will be realising just how much value you will be getting.

Darcy you didn't answer the question, so I don't answer yours. So I will give a contra

The whole mkt is down, yet Ava has seen no flood of selling... probably because they hit record revenues with lowest employment costs.

There are two or three years of mixed quality announcements that has increasingly turned positive since Scott's appointment forin March you to dive your teeth into.

Genuinely this space can always need some more financial and quantitative analysis and welcome it.

Darcy if we can use your twenty years in finance, it will be most welcome, but let's start by typing numbers correctly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $36.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $695 5.347K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23976 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 10617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.