3DP 6.45% 3.3¢ pointerra limited

Skipskipnz I think you will find some of that slow cash flow...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Skipskipnz I think you will find some of that slow cash flow relates to the restructuring of Precision Hawk. I have been a major critic of the slow sales in this company as I have always maintained that big $ deals require feet under the desk sales techniques to get results. Its about building long term relationships and that takes a lot of time. Its also about having enough good sales people and that was what our cash raising was for.
    No mention.of the progress on major US rail customer,Lands Survey work for Google and the rumoured contract with Western Power..
    The thing to remember is once Pointerra have done all of the work and system modifications and get our foot in the door in one type of industry(eg power or rail) signing the next customer will generally be much easier as we will no doubt try to sell a standard package in each industry, and have proof of concept to use as the most valuable sales tool.
    Im happy.with the results, and didnt expect to see any results from new sales people until the next quarter.. Enjoying seeing interest from a broad cross section of industry. At some point soon we will a sudden improvement in sales momentum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $24.11K 758.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 989654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 314596 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.