SCL 0.00% 48.0¢ schrole group ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-49

1. 5,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4250
    Back then its possible they were not doing 50/50 maybe a reason for that qtr low as 50/50 not in effect. There was an announcement mid year 2019 about both organisations revenues. We know revenue is split, we don't know when this started to be split. There accounts should explain what there operating expenses are. Wages is easy, but so much is lumped into operating without explanation, the commissions, have to be in this as there not anywhere else in there books.

Outside this, revenue was flat. Less than q4 2018 and just 7% up on q3 2019. Remember q4 is the strong qtr. I think this is what the market looked at. With mid year growth, they should not have had lower q4 2019 than q4 2018 esp with a large growth in etas, that means advantage didn't to do well. Imagine no etas growth.

Definatelly not effected by chat hear, as we only a few, the broad market disapproved.

It's been oversold I feel. I'm down 90k. It's paper profit gone. So good value at present. I think investors will be bit weary into next qtr as the price I feel was up over 2. 5c on anticipation of a cracker quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.