AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-10

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well the cash receipts I thought would have been slightly higher but we all knew we werent going to be positive cash flow as per Chairs letter. If you work out the margins of cash to cost of goods its slighly over 35% margin so that is a positive (though this is a rough calc as you dont know revenue and where we are in the cycle of payments etc). Also we have more cash coming in with tranche 2 of the placement which isnt shown as that was only this month so the company has more than enough cash to keep growing and get to positive EBITDA IMO of course.

I actually thought it was an Ok quarterly I was sort of expecting worse great to hear of online sales for foam etc, and sounds like progress on Pine Belt albeit slowly and ICL and I presume these will be the two things that we can look forward to being updated on on the future IMO
    Yes I am prepared for mud that will be thrown after this post, this is my opinion my view hasnt changed I am pro Alexium so go right ahead and start throwing wink.png.

Wish the best to all
    My view above based on my knowledge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.