FLC 1.10% 9.2¢ fluence corporation limited

For the record, Henry made it clear nothing for the IC O/M for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

For the record, Henry made it clear nothing for the IC O/M for the next 12-18 months until they build the darn thing.

I think the reference to Argentina business meetings was related to the difference in release of results on Friday and delay in conference call timing this morning. That's how I understood it anyway. Clearly, something in the wind with Argentina as why else would he go all that way? Wishful thinking on my part, but hope you are right Stockrock.

The other thing that struck me was Henry's emphasis on how green and clean FLC product is, wasn't just a passing reference but paid particular attention to the benefits FLC can bring more so than the last 3 conference call (in my memory anyway). Was wondering if he was talking to a particular shareholder listening on the conference call or just reinforcing or positioning FLC credentials to the topical "climate change" discussion happing particularly in Australia. Coming to Australia first week in March, coincidence? Note, I'm shite at joining the dots.

Finally, once again assuring shareholders that just because they don't make an announcement every week, they are still out there plugging away with sales and creating long term opportunities.

I agree that I just turn off when the finance dude starts talking. Anyway, timing of SQ and IC (legacy projects) making us wait longer, but SPS picking up.

My two bobs worth

Giddy up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.