FLC 7.69% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

What Fluence is experiencing is not uncommon... they have spread...

1. 5,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8902
    What Fluence is experiencing is not uncommon... they have spread their business far and wide at an early stage... in the hope that some of their upfront investment in regions will be profitable and continue.. however it is perfectly reasonable to expect that some regions will not be, and they will shut it down.

Fluence could shut down all other regions except China, and it'll probably be profitable very shortly if not already... but what about Egypt, Europe, Middle East, North and South America, Sth East Asia.. Australia?

Sowing their seeds in so many regions at an early stage is costly, but if one or two become profitable.. it allows the rest of the regions to get their foot hold into the respective markets and eventually break through as well.

China is clearly the fastest market for uptake.. and Fluence are banking on it to literally fund their global footprint. If it pays off, the exponential growth will be fueled by several markets at once.. through geographical diversification, the business will experience different rates of uptake in each region, but it will also be able to withstand regional issues in the long run.

Nobody knows when the market is going to put all the pieces together and give FLC the re-rate is deserves... it might be this year, it might be the next.. but as many have said here already, this isn't a short game they are playing ... in hindsight I would be much better off not buying any shares in the past couple of years and just bought now or even later... I am not worried about my investment in FLC, naturally I am disappointed my average isn't much lower.. but that I can live with... been through much worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $278.4K 2.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182999 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 27255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 33310
Last updated 15.19pm 22/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.