NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-136

1. P14
    312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Unfortunately you are wrong and should learn the difference between personal financial advice which is regulated, and random opinion. KOOEE is not giving advice - he/she is giving his/her opinion. Big difference. Anyone can carry on about any stock as much as they like on HC and unfortunately most of what is written is crap and should be read for its amusement value only. It is no way personal investment advice. As I said before, you know nothing about the expertise or motives of any poster - you don't even know their names. It is the same as standing on a street corner listening to some total stranger talk sh*t. They know nothing about you and don't care. You know nothing about KOOEE's motives and are simply guessing that he/she is somehow manipulating the market in cahoots with his broker nephew. If you have evidence for this silly accusation, provide it to ASIC. To take another view, do I have a claim against the up-rampers who were persistently talking up NET as it fell from 30c to 4c? I'm sure Brett64, Poggio, capsicumz and the others will be really happy to reimburse me for my losses. Don't think so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.