NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-53

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I own NET stocks as well, but I would certainly like to know if I have missed something in the detail, what is it with you guys that think this forum is for positive views only????

Have a look back , you reckon you are the only one that got things wrong? I did as well, but if I had for a minute digested half the things discussed against buying I probably wouldn't have bought at 15 13 10 and 8.

I would be buying now!!!! I have a hold sentiment because I have enough , albeit a small holding, if you care to look back I sold on the last pump and bought back 2 days later at 40% less.

But most of you guys were pumping this way beyond, how the hell did you think this had the makings of a ASx200? I am serious, you keep posting stuff like " all will be revealed" stuff , " The people I have spoken to say.... " the naysayers will have egg on their face, Go back and read your own posts, then you come here posting threats because someone doesn't, agree, how about we send all this stuff to ASIC, your threats about finding where people are etc,

Again YOU are an idiot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.