NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

I do not know what the connection is between Tommyshares, the...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I do not know what the connection is between Tommyshares, the picture and me. Tommyshares I think exposed the absurdity of paying $10m for SSI. You must have your own psychological issues in trying to promote a company such as NET.Your thought processes are as confused and convoluted as the business connections that NET has put into place. The picture is causing a few people a lot of concern so I will just replace it. If only you and a few other members of the forum could focus your attention on NET's flaws and the issues I have raised that would be far better for all. I will give you a tip. Every time NET makes an announcement do not take it at face value. INVESTIGATE the validity of the statement , the source and the likelihood that information is being withheld. Once you see an error or something that does not sound right you know you can no longer rely on NET's announcements. There you go atcatc1960 I hope I have saved you a lot of money and maybe you can stop insulting me. I have no interest in up ramping or down ramping. I only want to see the truth about what is going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.