AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Sorry Triin but that sounds just like any other conspiracy...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Sorry Triin but that sounds just like any other conspiracy theory. I get your thesis that there is money to be made by selling a small amount of shares now in the hope that a bigger prize might be gained further down the track. There is some logic there. However, there is an equal or perhaps greater argument that there is no conspiracy. My observation is that these conspiracies only arise on HC when the share price doesn't go up. Perhaps that is because people feel aggrieved when their long investment doesn't turn out the way they had hoped and look for some reason for that.

Alternative arguments for no conspiracy might include:

1. A professional organisation would have to risk the consequences of breaking the law if caught deliberately manipulating the SP. This might well spell the end of that organisation.
    2. How many new shares would you give to an institution that had been selling your shares recently compared to another that hadn't been selling any? They run the risk of being excluded from any new capital raise.
    3. A $50 MM capital raise would get shared around which reduces the numbers you are proposing as a possible benefit.
    4. Normally an institution answerable to share holders or members of a fund would likely want their holding value to increase. Especially if they had recently taken a hit elsewhere on the market.
    5. The conspiracy theory assumes that the institution has 100% confidence that AKP will deliver the goods in the very near term and that the capital raise will be required very soon. If this is the case, then I'm definitely buying many more shares and I suggest that you should consider doing the same.
    6. The number of shares traded yesterday were very small. If I had sold my own small holding, then you might have come to the same conclusion that there is a conspiracy.

I think that it is just normal trading and I agree with you that it is a difficult market to understand at the best of times. Why anyone would sell right now perplexes me, but that only means that others do not think the same as myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.