AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-24

1. 1,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    they have 3 quarters max of cash at bank. if there is further delay until new orders are created and paid for, this could be some time. At the last AGM they said the process to start a run from scratch is 4months, To me they are hoping, a) publish the specs, b) complete demos c) provide samples to those for their own testing and algorithm build and design build into their product - this last one would be up to a 12 month program in itself to make sure they are getting the most out of the new tech to make it saleable and successful for the end user.

to me first larger orders placed would be a year out at best before we get full payment, hence a capital raise is required. They even indicated at the last AGM to build enough scale they would need multiple fabs and to gear up another fab would take close to 12 months anyway.

as Ive said above, they are hopeful of a good testing result, release to market pushing up the share price back to highs and then a raise whilst everyone is high fiving and ready to part with cash to get this company into full production.

anyway we wait for the next news and we will know where we are at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.