HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Have to say I also do not like the thought that a company with...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Have to say I also do not like the thought that a company with about 240 M shares on issue has over 100 M 'performance shares' sitting in the background. It certainly is not time to issue any more shares to directors or hangers on at this point in time. They do appear to me to have done a good job in building company capacity. I cannot comment on the other directions they are taking outside dairy. I originally invested in DAIRY not fruit juices or other such.
    Never mind though, we have these people employed to grow our company, make a profit and improve the share price for ALL of us. Not just pay themselves.
    Earlier comments on this forum suggest the result is underwhelming and disappointing. I am unsure. We need to remember that the factories just geared up very late December 2019 or early January 2020. It simply is not possible to go from zero production to flat out production in a day. If you get what I mean. So a lot of this quarter's sales results etc must reflect a ramp up phase. Even management talks of 'as we move to more shifts..' or some such.
    From my humble spot there is a fair swag of my personal wealth invested here with previously great hopes for a good successful company along the lines of Clover Corporation. I too have been here from the beginning. So, am I scared or concerned?..ABSOLUTELY. I have seen far too many crook directors feather their own nests at the expense of retail shareholders. Am I about to sell down? Probably not because after all the pain and time I have put in following their progress the may just be about to show something. May 31 is not that far away for the annual report. I don't reckon I would be happy if I sold down now only to find that at that point KTD finally does what we all hoped they will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.