ZNO 3.70% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

I'm one of those disappointed with the 4C after the almost...

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I'm one of those disappointed with the 4C after the almost unbelievable April update. I strongly believe the company should have provided a May update on the significant drop in revenue and could have provided context around this, ie repeat orders every 3 or 4 months which provides for uneven income streams if that were to be the case. I want tranparency in reporting and not just on good news. I'm actually surprised how well the SP has held up so far, but will expect a general slide over the next few weeks. Overall I remain optimistic about the huge growth potential in ZNO, which is why I haven't sold any of my shares. That is also why I don't want any dividends any time soon because I want the company to invest in its expansion in some of the huge overseas markets it is targeting. You have to strike while the iron is hot. I was also pleasantly surprised with online sales, although that makes the drop off in revenue in May and June even more dramatic than my first glance of this report indicated. I hope that the annual report can shed more light on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $9.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $48 1.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147596 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.