3DP 3.03% 6.4¢ pointerra limited

Thanks GOPS When you get to my age you spend a lot of time...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Thanks GOPS When you get to my age you spend a lot of time walking in and out of the shed wondering what you wanted in the shed in the first place. Had actually read the report .
    Had a revisit of the report on PG&E . Had a look at the comment about the POC. What I had missed was who handled the POC and who recommended the use of Pointerras technology to help a bankrupt company to become more efficient and prosper.

Check out Accenture. Its a Dublin based fortiune 500 , professional services company with over 500,000 staff spread over 120 countries
    Turns over $43 billion plus per annum with a share price of $200 plus .This is our ticket to the world market, that has to be harnessed

Their aim is to bring continuous innovation to help improve performance and create lasting value for enterprises.
    In effect we have been evaluated and judged in a POC situation by one of the biggest and best professional services company in the world as the best technology available to improve the viability of one of the largest power companies in the USA.

Its that tick of approval that is gold in any salesperson repertoire.I bet a couple of dollars that Ian used that gold ingot in his repertoire when he talked to Mr Slattery .No excuses for our salespeople now.. Hopefully we will now stop spinning our wheels.. DYOR Have a good look at Accenture......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $53.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.0¢ 6.1¢ $145.9K 2.221M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 5358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.