KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Hey Jas,I know you will be back to say these words. I believe...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hey Jas,
    I know you will be back to say these words. I believe Dean always give his SH surprises ( as it is from 2c when you sold and 4c as now). I think he will continue give his SH surprises. We never know might be a CR new week with a big investor and see you to go back here at 10c.
    I know One of the reasons for all bad words is you sold it at around 2c and when SP climb up, it is out of your reach, you feel regret.
    Mistakes always happen. I follow T.E.P and he exposed about NZS when it was 1.4 c, I don't enter as I waiting for an entry as well do research and now it is 2.6c. I feel regret, and I Believe opportunities are out there.
    Funny you when you held DW8, you said good about it.
    Same as NZS, you entered at 1.7c, and you are very happy as it climbs to 2.9c and you speak all good words about NZS.
    Please let make others admire you especially newbie like me and please let hope others all the best with their investments. Opportunities are always out there for you to explore. At least you got a decent amount of money when you sold DW8, money is money and you can sleep well at night with your profits. I think that is good enough.
    We all come here to make $$$ with expectation to be financial freedom. So please don't continue to do that.
    I follow @T.E.P and admire him as not only he is a talented investors/trader, he also is a very wonderful person. He is in or out a company, he gives other SH the fact why he is out/in. But he still wish all the best for remaining holders and company.
    I hope you will be too and all the best with your adventures!
    Best Regards,
    TLe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.