TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Regarding concerns about "security breaches". This is not a...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Regarding concerns about "security breaches". This is not a negative but rather a positive. It's what Pure Security would be dealing with on a daily basis.

What gets reported in the media is barely the tip of the iceberg to the reality that goes on in the business world.

My 25 years plus in the industry, I have stories that would blow your mind. It's a daily thing. They're either helping someone with a breach or proactively working with companies to stop a potential breach.

NDAs would stop Pure Security being able to relate amazing Case Studies that could only further increase their share price given the important service they provide.

The Mandatory Breach Notification Laws are a mixed bad in terms of their success but still a positive because it's companies like Pure Security that then are needed and that's where more revenue comes in. A breach usually then leads to more business with that client over time - tying them in somewhat with players like Pure Security. A good thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.