TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-39

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I think youll find with an ARR of 20 mill we will have a SP of 2-3 dollars.
    !00mill ARR we will be in, as MIchael Job said, unicorn territory we over the 1 bill marl for MC.
    Currenty FZO running at 15x ARR ie. 160mill MC with ARR of around 8 or 10 mill I use10x ARR for MC calcs and this could be more but am a little conservative so once 20mill reeached and the option converstions start to come in and then more IBM numbers come thru including Mental clinics and possible sports acssociation I see no problem reaching unicon status. Considering that any significant uptake in th clinical market witll see a tripling of normal payments thu B2B and B2C. The cars are lined up now its just a matter of delivery. And here in AUS and NZ any positive sports asscoiation uptakes will prompt US uptakes and hey presto 2 bill MC and 20 SP. I dont call mydelf a dreamer for nothing but they are possabilities as no one has the peer reviewed and scientificly based data whicg show results. aAdd ontop of that a posaitve and the alpha testing of the HRV thru the phone leading to major company uptake a proprietary monitor from a reputable brand and TTB will be on everyones lips and you will see the VA jumping at the op to include to all their populations the thrive 360 grit app.
    Not happening very quickly but the potential is there. and a SP of 20 or even 10 I will be retiring.with some fun trading on the side on my yacht.
    See I told you I was a dreamer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.