JAT 7.25% 74.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-54

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I say this as a long term holding realist, I believe all companies need to be held to account when necessary. The company announced as recently as 21st April their expectations and the basis for them, spruiking the pandemic was good for business. At no point since have they raised concerns or given reason to suggest they were being impacted by logistical issues or expecting not to achieve their projections.

Any reasonable person would look at the business in context and say that of course it makes sense they've been impacted by the pandemic, unless they specifically announced to the contrary only weeks before. Imagine an employee suggesting to their boss they were going to knock it out of the park this quarter due to all the opportunities presented by the pandemic, then sitting down at their next performance review saying, "yeah, but covid....".

Also, the Vmeat, the company announcement 22nd May states they contributed only $12,000 to the cost of this, so it has no real bearing on the quarterly figures in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.050(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.0¢ $290.0K 398.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44780 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 124551 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.