SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

And your comment, reason for posting this snip is what A4? You...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    And your comment, reason for posting this snip is what A4?
    You should explain and also explain why you think it is so relevant to us and/or to support your previous posts. You obviously feel very confident in posting on HC without retaliation etc.
    ____
    Warning again to HC ISX buy/holders - we are being distracted by the downrampers....
    we should be using our time to compile the evidence/research/facts we know/have learnt to date and choosing to inform an audience well outside of HC.

It actually isn't wise for us to share too much detail of our future actions/compiled research on this forum given those who access this site. MY OPINION ONLY.

If I undid all my HC ISX 'ignores' I would be wasting time on what??? Time that could be spent on submissions to less-conflicted [??] entities/identities? Who knows. Obviously there are some who access the HC ISX threads to further their journalistic [and other unstated/unknown] ambitions. Also we do know from a Fed Court hearing that Ms Button is aware of the content of HC posts [a fact that mystifies me as it suspends my belief in an intelligent and interrogative and independent fact-finding process. [Why mention social media posts in this particular instance - a Federal Court hearing??? ]
    ---
    Anyway...I do understand the warning. There obviously is benefit to some to have posters removed from HC particularly if those posters are for 'ISX'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.