SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-71

1. 45,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Thanks for your reply. Of course your opinion matters as all opinions do.

Crypto is a mystery to me... I can't see the value yet. My son set up ten systems to data mine to earn etherium BCs. the cost of the electricity alone was enormous and all he got was 5 coins over 6 months. He thought he would make a mint and never need to work again ;-) ---==> yet the trading in crypto continues 10 years on and the values go up and down with enormous swings. With a global depression looming on the horizon there's a good chance his efforts will be worth something eventually.

Its not a moral issue as some have posted. Morals change and shift from culture to culture. The ethical position is neutral by my estimation. Crypto poses no threat to 'normal' currency. no harm to the community or the environment. Its ethereal and like any other commodity its value is a true reflection of social demand and supply.

I see no reason why ASX should disapprove of crypto trading except for the matters of AML, sex-trading/child abuse and terrorist funding. Given that ISX has all these issues as part of its operating model, ISX is well-placed to clean and repair the damage that crypto trading can be used for. Therefore companies such as ISX should be encouraged to monitor and ensure that crypto is no longer a means for such nefarious uses.

Lastly on the matter of delisting, the availability for such action makes sense if ASX continues to be a problem for ISX. Yet should the Fed Court find against ASX and the possible RC commences into ASX, I consider that trading in Asx will resume and there will be no need to delist. Certainly ISX may decide to list elsewhere but could continue to trade here in Aus, either on ASX or on a new platform that ISX might develop. I thank its worthwhile for ISX to have the option to delist if need be.

all only IMO

cheers Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.