SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-80

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    @Stevie.K Speaking of morality and ethics, I remember @jlo2012 stating to all and sundry that he had sold all his ISX shares and promised not to post anything negative about ISX on Hot Copper again. But alas, he does, see on 16/07/20
    Post #:45920277

Grant it is not under the ISX banner, but it is in hot copper, just as accessible, and just as wrong. The media article by " The AFR’sRear Window columnist Joe Astongleefully outlinedlast week as follows" is quoted by Stephen Mayne, who obviously hasn't checked out the facts of Joe Aston's "gleefully written" article.

The article broaches the subject of the 4 customers and materiality of their contracts to ISX which, if I remember correctly (I was a shareholder at that time) were announced to the market, although not by name - ISX did say they had taken on set-up and installation of customers at a very low margin. ISX did expect revenue to flow from the customers in 2018, but good thing they didn't announce that due to all the technical issues that occurred outside of ISX's control which required them to put in their own tier 1 network. The revenue did not come in until 2019.

The other supposedly "damming" information is that "In the case of iSignthis CEO John Karantzis, the suspension means he hasn’t been able to sell some of his shares to those index funds like Blackrock, State Street and Vanguard which were all set to start buying after his interests were allocated 59 per cent of the company in highly controversial circumstances."

Down-rampers cannot have it both ways: Complain, complain, complain about the high percent JK has in the company (which shareholders of Otis Energy knew he would have when they voted to buy ISX, but when he decides to sell some in order to get more liquidity in the market, complain, complain, complain again. Really?

It is a bit ripe to harp on about integrity and morals and decide to still believe a poster for whom there is real evidence that he cannot be trusted.
    Last edited by itzgr82balive: 04/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.