9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-45

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    "Put in some basics... cant find any costing for anything?...put in email, set up business... asked me to link such apps as facebook or linkedIn... so I added LinkedIn...nothing... no mention of fees, no financial obligations, nothing... am a little confused to be honest... the website lacks information and direction... literally no mention of future costs to me...I want to understand how much 9Spokes charges for their services... I have yet to even see a mention of costs.. any one here have any understanding of cost for this platform/service ... its so not up front... no idea"

I don't remember if I was aware of a premium membership service on LinkedIn when I joined. Now, i'm fully aware because LinkedIn won't allow me breath with targetted emails, offers, discounts etc. Apple sells you a phone with heaps of apps you can download. Excited, you visit the app store only to find out it will cost you some money to buy an interesting or important app you need. Not all platforms throw fees in the faces of subscribers.......could be a poor business strategy doing that. Use, feel, test-drive and once subsciber confirms benefits, there is a willingness to part with some money so subscription is upgraded or an app is purchased.

A business owner is expected to open an account and provide all the required information about their business. The marketplace offers useful apps that will provide business analytics, link to bank accounts and other features that may help the business owner and their bankers with decision making. You may have to pay to use these apps. For contracts with banks, Visa, Microsoft and the likes, the terms may be different.

Summarily, there's nothing unusual about your experience on 9spokes website. No one is expected to go online and be searching for cost but for value. Decision on cost will be easier to make if value is found. I agree there are a lot of unknowns though with announcements to date but nothing to suggest revenue won't be material. Visa won't be asking 9spokes to implement, integrate or develop additional features for free. The exclusivity was included for a reason ..... tradeoffs made......cost-benefit analysis done.......opportunity costs........ don't talk to my competition and you'd get this in return, not paying certain fees now because you are getting these fees later etc. No one has these details so it's wrong to assume these are red flags. From anns, the potential is open-ended. BOA's white label platform was deployed as the bank deemed fit. What is Visa's plan for the Gold and Direct editions? What features would they be looking to add to them? We don't know guys. Lol.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.