FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Hey Lobbster,If memory serves, FBR was at about 2.5-3c for years...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hey Lobbster,

If memory serves, FBR was at about 2.5-3c for years up until about mid-2016 which was when the CAT MOU and KSA MOU's were signed, raising the share price above 20c.

In mid-2018, the MOU with CAT was discontinued and the WAAS model was pitched. As you can probably imagine, the market didn't take kindly to an overhaul in their IPO model that is still unproven while losing the largest construction equipment manufacturer as a prospective partner.

With this remodeling, any perception that FBR was slowly de-risking had to be tossed in the bin. Excluding the past 6 months, FBR has been plagued with poor communication and dodgy milestone achievements that awarded angels & senior management with additional shares, thus diluting retail holdings further.

Perspective is a marvelous thing and I also wish I had a crystal ball. I'd imagine that some on here weren't as fortunate as myself and purchased in the time between CAT coming onboard and the remodeling of the business. In my opinion, CAT was always the easy option... Like Google, FB and Amazon, CAT is a multinational that relies on the small fries 'having a price'.

If it's a bottom drawer hold, does it even matter? It ensures you have a somewhat decent position while also providing opportunities to average down if further information comes to light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.