SW1 0.00% 1.8¢ swift networks group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-5

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Tend to agree with you that the cost cutting appears to be light on. That being said, the update has confirmed the earlier call I made about them being much better from an operational cashflow perspective

I was also intrigued to see that the Swift Plus product is finding traction in exploration and rail camps. And finding another source of guaranteed revenue from the MM mongrel coupled with a cost saving has to be a positive.

Not sure I'd be quite as harsh as Claude Walker on a couple of typos in their announcements in the last few months. It's been a pretty trying time, frankly, with Covid, and one can be forgiven for a couple of minor slip ups.

Focus on sales is clearly now a priority, and I would appeal to the management and board to start looking forward rather than backwards. We all know the last management was on the loose side, but the current management have now been there a year and need to start taking responsibilities for their own actions.

Like Stocking said, there is still a compelling story, and these prices are certainly enticing...for the believers that is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117841 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 3160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.