SW1 0.00% 1.8¢ swift networks group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-7

1. 1,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    @ jaluma - sorry, but I can't add much - as I have never heard of Swift Connect until today.

@ stillade or @ scottm or @ patient might be able to help with this?

It looks like it was part of the "wonderful Medical Media acquisition" - that has cost us a stack of millions in cash, and has also been largely responsible for SW1's market cap being smashed over the past couple of years.

So XTD are now selling the advertising (to large national advertisers) on the 1,400 patient facing screen network.

And Inside Practice are now selling Swift Connect to the 550 medical centres and 5,000 health care professionals.

And Swift are taking 65% of the revenue on the patient facing deal - but we are not sure what the revenue split is for the Inside Practuce deal?

However we do know that Pippa said today that the MM business was now profitable - instead of burning a heap of cash (which is clearly great news).

Have re-read the announcement today, and although I feel a little more positive about the announcement after reading through it really thoroughly (particularly positive on how "laser focused on the profitable segments" they now seem to be), I am still concerned that:

SW1 just reported Nett Cash Outgoings of $1,518k - $1,034k (their stated further one off costs number for the quarter) = Operational Cash Outgoings of $484k (despite management clearly stating in the lead up to the CR that they would be cash flow positive going forward).

Pippa also said today that they have had to re-instate some of the $8.0m pa in cost savings back into the business - but gave no indication about how much of these cost savings were "re-instated"?

Fully understand that things can change in business rapidly, but also feel that they knew more "negatives" than what they said in their announcements around 23 April 2020 (when SW1 was getting to the CR completion / cutoff date).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117841 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 3160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.