3DP 4.76% 6.0¢ pointerra limited

Thanks GF. Its interesting, while there's not a fully...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thanks GF. Its interesting, while there's not a fully signed up contract in place, reading between the lines - there will be but right now PG&E have a few things on their plate and signing a contract when they can basically just do PAYG at the moment to get through this obviously very busy period is their preferred option and still works for Pointerra $35,000 pcm (increasing) is nothing to sneeze at and while they keep using the service and Pointerra keep building new services for them they keep making themselves essential to PG&Es operations. Also if PG&E didn't think the services were worth signing a contract I'd be surprised if they'd keep using them and be paying an increasing amount pcm for additional services to be built. Anyway I'm thinking there'll be a contract when things settle down a bit and they have time to breath and all the while Pointerra are creating a service that only increases the price/size of the contract when that time comes.

Either way these things don't just happen, same as the others you've talked about and the Military possibilities - they don't just happen, they take time and funding (particularly from Govt entities) requires significant justification which doesn't just happen overnight.

All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $97.94K 1.649M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 209494 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 118038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.