3DP 3.64% 5.3¢ pointerra limited

Sounds like you're being driven into fully fledged panic mode....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Sounds like you're being driven into fully fledged panic mode. For your own sake do not make rash decisions based on an inevitable retreat given the strength of the SP in the last few months. I see you hold two of the best performing stocks over the last few months so possibly you got roped into your investment choice based on FOMO. The more important thing to consider is whether the story has changed for either stock - the fundamentals are no different to what they were prior to the retreat, if anything they have strengthened somewhat. Many commentators here have a long term strategy - 1, 2, 5 year holding plan. You need to consider whether this is your strategy as well - time in the market versus timing the market. For a newbie timing the market is almost impossible so if you still believe in your investment choices and your research is showing you that the SP at some point in the future will be higher than your buy in prices, then you'd be crazy to sell at a loss and start again. Both your chosen companies show tremendous potential and possibly can gain considerable market share in their particular areas. I hold 3DP with a long term outlook - strong management team, an expanding sales team to ramp up contracts, and more importantly an awesome product with overwhelming and growing demand.

I'm just an anonymous voice on a HC thread though so take my advice with a grain of salt and everyone else's. More importantly do your research and then be happy with your choice through the ups and downs. Do not fall into the trap of panic selling!

I feel your pain so just couldn't help replying!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $42.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $25.32K 471.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51692 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 1225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.