ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    There are only 3 pure E-commerce/online sales plays on the ASX that i know of and they have all been on a tremendous run since March lows. The other two E-commerce plays i know of are: KGN and TPW, both of which have started to have pullbacks. Obviously these companies differ in scale and have completely different products but i've noticed a decent correlation in SP for these 3 E-commerce companies and they have been beneficiaries of the lockdown. A 30% nominal haircut is pretty reasonable if you consider we were at 20 cents during March lows.

I bought MMM last pullback so i'm down only a tiny bit after today's slaughtering. Hopefully we get a reversal and no dead cat bounce. Already been through one if you can even call it that. More like a fake bounce into a guillotine drop.

You still holding ADH? Also started correcting recently despite today's good report. Very similar situation to the 3 companies i mentioned. I do think in general E-commerce will slowly take over retail's market share and isn't just a fad that will dissapear after covid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.