VHT 0.00% $1.15 volpara health technologies limited

I thought the same thing at first look. I think Prosperity may...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I thought the same thing at first look. I think Prosperity may have meant November 2020 not 20th November. The announcement says

"We have informal reports that the next update on the US FDA regulations on breast density reporting will be delayed from the end of October as initially indicated to later in the Northern Hemisphere's autumn. We will notify you as soon as we learn more, acknowledging everything going on in the United States right now."

In the northern hemisphere autumn is finished in November, December is Winter.

I didn't like the sound of "informal reports" and "later in Autumn" given virtually two thirds of Autumn is already gone. It is just my uneducated guess but i think we'd be lucky to see progress with the FDA's decision this year given the wording of this announcement, that they have missed the most recent forecast and the that this latest "informal" forecast is due just a few weeks before xmas break. Hope I am wrong as with a favourable FDA decision I think shareholders are in for a decent re-rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.