VNL 2.30% 8.5¢ vinyl group ltd

Agreed! I've almost "resigned" myself to being OK if it slides...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Agreed! I've almost "resigned" myself to being OK if it slides towards the 6c mark. There's seems to be a good support line there from pre-songtradr announcement highs. Looked like it tested the 6c a few times during the "dark months" Mar-Sept. Like your say though, look at the upside! It's trading at a 50% discount already to its intrinsic value. And knowing an API announcement could land anytime over the next few weeks I'm just happy to ccumulate on these low volume down days. Definitely not willing to sell now and try to time the best entry. Accumulate time!

Read yesterday about trying to valuate a company and what someone would pay for it if they were the BIGGEST industry know-it-all's. In other words, it's so hard for the market to value Jaxsta as it's so unique in what it offers, but if I was the Elon Musk of the music industry how much would I be willing to pay to own this company knowing what the future holds and demands for the product and service it provides. Answer...a LOT more than its current market cap!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $93.02K 1.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 30923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.