9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-44

1. 5,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    I dont think its worth me entertaining this due to your overly bias outlook, and lets face it when I challenge you with your statements like "facts, evidence of strong wealth etc etc", you never reply with anything to back it up... Im long winded enough .... but here goes, lucky for me I type 50 words a minute these days... , my receptionist cant even type this fast, hahahaha... she will probably read this, Im going to get salt in my morning coffee Im sure of it..

any way... I to will be respectful... here goes

Your view: "...this is one ugly quarterly and worse than expected..."
    My view "...operating cash burn actually EXCEEDED previous guidance $1.8m and will effectively be $1.5m not $2.5m when the additional $1m of late remittance is received and reported next quarter. Additional almost $0.5m of one offs (e.g COVID wage subsidy repayments) will never be repeated..."

Don't really need to prove my point here, market did that for me... sell of was inevitable, I also think those that were in the know are the reason the stock had many open short positions... cash burn is gaining rapidly, lets hope the revenue streams pick up or you will continue to get punished.. you mention about the guidance of cash burn, yet where was the guidance for revenue? the QTRly was not good man..lets leave it at that...market backs me up here.. sorry

Your view "...the rampers should hang their heads in shame..."
    My view "...we all have a motive for posting here, I've been guilty of {constant} positive outlook, call it ramping, but you on the other hand dance on both sides of upramping when you hold and downramping (like today) when you sold, so no one needs to fell any shame at all

I have explained this is numerous posts as you do keep going on at me about changing my mind from one day to the next... of course I change my mind, FA and TA can change in a blink... I write what I see and observe... can I change my mind again on 9SP, for sure... but revenue streams will need to be evident and strength returned via the market... IMO my statement that your referring to was based on rampers that dont back their statements, alike yourself you make big claims but there is nothing to back it... I personally think I back my claims and offer the evidence along with it... I see this as a big difference..

Your view "...$10m could be gone and is already smashed..."
    My view "take another [third] read of the quarterly and you will see this is definitely not the case, and ask yourself how much will the VISA deal be worth in the next rewarding few months"?

again your hanging on the words of a hyped up CEO, so far these "rewarding few months" aren't going too well are they... my view point is still on point, if revenue streams dont pick up then the $10million will get smashed sooner than expected and further CR's could take place effecting current shareholders dramatically.. who knows how much the VISA deal is worth? I certainly dont, I dont think Adrian does either, if he does he certainly hasn't disclosed it to market to encourage investors.. also, I have business's as you know, I obviously have business bank accounts, I have VISA accounts linked to my business, obviously my bank account it one of the big 4, I haven't had any input or information sent to me about the opportunity for the 9spokes platform. too much hanging on the VISA word mate, and the "rewarding few months"... lets focus on what we actually know for facts... regardless of partners and how big they are, its all about revenue.. simple as that.. this current QTR will start to tell the real story...

Your view "... there are other stocks with less MC that offer way better opportunities..."
    My view "... why your interest [more than a dozen posts] today with 9sp threads ?..."

Ok, in truth I overly posted on the 9sp threads when the QTRlys was released, I was a bit over the top, I admit it... 2 reasons to be honest... first main reason was that I was angry about the clear manipulation of the SP on the lead up to a terrible QTRly, also the audacity to follow the qtrly up with the BNZ announcement to attempt to soften the blow... I looked strongly at the charting/TA via the volumes and can see a clear patterns of pumps and dumps... I think on lookers should be aware of what is happening here in the trading... its clear not all is as portrayed... second reason is due to you good sir, due to your anger/frustration with me at times you followed me to the NZS threads to down ramp the stock, yet you didnt even have a clue about the company, especially when they had a contract agreement not being able to be met, this was very low of you man, so I suppose I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine.. I have a issue of being bullied or challenged in a confronting way, if someone is respectful yet opposing I will respond in a similar manor.. however if someone attempts to hit me, I will hit back harder... my nature... its my make up.. cant help it... was bought up with martial arts my entire life, I think its the fighter with in me, I find it hard to walk away from a fight... any way, lets let bygones be bygones shall we?

Your view "...the risk here is very high..."
    My view "... the risk with 9sp has NEVER been relatively lower, $10m CR, 5 year deals with major international giants, yes revenue yet TB..."

Risk for the survival of the company for the next X amount of years has been secured I agree, however I am referring to the risk for current shareholders, revenue streams may not be as strong as expected... cash burn is and could increase, more dilution to the register could happen... announcements from the company are a lot of hype with no actual substance to help us gain true insight to how much the revenue streams could provide... still very high risk

Your view "... quarterly was below average..."
    My view "quarterly contained no surprises and was as expedted, but this depends entirely on PERSONAL EXPECTATIONS...i keep mine in check..."

explained this above... market did the talking...

Your view "...the 9sp platform is average and overrated..."
    My view "... inclined to side with VISA who see value enough to partner for 5 years, along with half a dozen other partners, and more coming soon IMHO the platform has huge potential and requires patience to bear fruit..."

IMO it is just another platform... there are heaps of them.. sometimes in business you can get overwhelmed with all the stats and information that is thrown at you... IMO time is money... most buiness's that I know get frustrated today with the amount of input and information that has to be entered... today our Governmetn requires alot of information... so hence we have accounting, book keepeing, budgets, Pay as you go tax, marketing stradegies and so on... when all is in play and perfected and a business is making good returns sometimes its not worth loading up with another APP/platform... just starts to get overwhelming to be honest... I use google ads, and SEO's along with basic social media posts to gain buinsess.. I use XERO and have sureveys that offer rewards to clients to help me understadn what advertising streams are working for me... dont get me wrong, 9spokes platform offers good insight, but its just another platform/marketing tool... again they are a dime a dozen... Do I think 9spopkes is going to increase my business renveune, NO, do I think I will have a clearer picture over my current marketing tools, NO... hence why I thik 9spokes is just another average platform... yes VISA see something of value here, but who know what Adiran did to get this deal, after all the VISA deal did not happen over night, took along time to negoitate...

Your view "...covid is not 9sp friend..."
    My view "...couldnt disargree more, as Adrian has stated, banks and SME's need more instant and accurate data - insert 9sp platform!..."

We will have to agree to disagree on this one... through out the world many SME's are hitting the wall and shutting their doors due to economical down turn because of Covid, Australia is fairing very well indeed, but if 9spopkes revenue is Australia focused only, then man oh man, the revenue figures will not be good ever... 9spokes is focused on global returns... Adrian is always going to be hyped, what do you want him to say " we think some will find our platform useful"?, lets be a little real here... again as above, the platform is ok, but many SME's will just see this as another tool to add to there other list of programs/tools... plus not all SME's use the apps that 9spokes makes there revenue from... I use one of the apps out of all of them...hardly worthy to use for my business's IMO...

Your view "...the Co is not worth $45m MC..."
    My view "... it was $45m yesterday, $42m today, and may well be $45m again tomorrow, your view is short sighted and invalid/inaccurate with every pip up or down.....almost irrelevant currently IMHO...."

my view is short sighted... reason being is because I try to focus on rapid growth.. if the revenue streams are slow the cash burn gets depleted rapidly.. hence the SP will fall and CR's will continue to make long term shareholders suffer.. you keep mentioning pips... I dont trade pips...I trade FA and TA combined.. this focus on pips has me baffled, Its not forex... I am for percentage targets that due to my research via TA and FA should be achieved... after all you cant get 2% PA from a bank these days on your money, I look for 20-30% constant gains in rapid times... Im not trading pips, Im trading market momentum, strength via oscillators, fundamental confirmations etc etc... sometimes I make mass gains because of the clear strength of the stock, this is far from pip trading... you your self have a target of 20cents here in one of your posts, however in my opinion that is no different than some HC poster that makes a post "I bought this at 5cents, this stock is going to $1, you betch ya"... there are heaps of posters here that make these claims on HC...near non come to fruition.. the true key is to have your finger on the pulse... lets say worse case scenario, 9spokes loses VISA, revenue streams never get to cash flow positive, the stock falls to the .001-.009 figure, will you still be positing that 9SP will get to 20cents?... my point is, its all about what we know today, not tomorrow... time will tell yes, but it can go either way... yes 9spokes platform may be embraced by numerous SME's and revenue streams may hit well into the 7 figures, not guaranteed, but yes could happen... any way, I dont trade pips, never have...

Finally, Your view "sell"
    My view "...strongest buy signal ever today..."

again market didn't agree with you... sellers were stronger than buyers, and still are... TA doesn't lie

Hopefully I have been professional, non personal, and respectful in this post, I have done my best to reply. yes its longwinded... but investing opinions should not be subject to one or 2 sentences, this is real money ...

Regardless of what many may think of me, I call a spade a spade... I do my best to back my claims... hate me or love me, thats your prerogative... Im not here to make friends or enemies for that matter.. Im here to discuss stocks and continue to learn, to grow in my knowledge, to offer insight and help those that are less educated in the trading world... any way, best wishes to all here... longest post ever I know... if your still reading, well done

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.