AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

That’s an interesting question claydon, with no single obvious...

1. 3,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    That’s an interesting question claydon, with no single obvious answer as far as I can see.

Firstly, although the product is almost ready to be demonstrated and hopefully moved to production, anything this complex is never finished to a point that it cannot be improved. In time, I’m sure we will see future versions of the speaker. Some of them may produce improved sound. Others may be developed with the objective of reducing the cost of production, perhaps through the use of cheaper materials and/or modified production steps.

Secondly, we may be trying to over analyse the wording of the announcement. Even though it is published with Fred’s signature, the phraseology leads me to believe it may be authored by somebody with good technical knowledge but whose first language may not be English. This may explain why the statement you query doesn’t flow as well as it might. For that reason I wouldn’t look for a further deeper meaning but would take it at face value as being positive.

The announcement we really need at this point is on the subject of packaging and subsequent testing - both successful we hope. It has been a very long journey for many of us and I feel we will soon be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.