TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I agree with what you guys are saying. The covid thing makes it...

1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I agree with what you guys are saying. The covid thing makes it all very unpredictable to the point where long term investments are unviable IMO. There's several thing happening at the moment that can negatively affect markets now:

US elections and transfer of power (likely) and what is Biden going to do about rising infections in the US.

The irresristable urge by Australian and state governments to lock people and business down. Recent WHO studies showing its about twice as deadly as common flu which is IMO acceptable, yet our governments are hell bent on locking us down.

what is going to happen once governments run out of money to feed struggling businesses and rising unemployment and whether these vaccines are any good and most importantly are they safe.

high valuations of stocks on the US. I encourage people to look at S & P 500 PE ratio on Google, where it's at and what it likely means for global stocks.

hopefully the next 6 months will answer many of these questions, but for me personally it means I can't comm.it to long term investments because the global down side risks are imo huge.

in saying that if opportunity presents itself for me to trade TNT swings in short term, im up for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.