CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Much of the previous investor call was repeated today.My take on...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Much of the previous investor call was repeated today.

My take on the call:
    - Ford's seasonality (not producing CFTP and CFHP GT500s in the winter) and ordering switch-up means that the quarter's figures aren't totally indicative;
    - Ferrari's orders have slumped due to COVID;
    - There is a waitlist for CFTP and CFHP cars, and this was Ford Marketing's decision, not a CBR supply issue or freight issue;
    - New SUV program is happening and is "a matter of when, not if" - and Neil please note that it is NOT a Ferrari;
    - Lots of talk RE interest from electric vehicle manufacturers. Interesting to note that it's not just the lightweight wheels that make CBR attractive, it's the ability for aerodynamic wheels too (think McLaren Speedtail wheel design). Adding lightness is another way to add range to electric vehicles, and every manufacturer is trying to catch Tesla..
    - Was disappointed to hear there are no real truck/aeroplane wheels being actively developed. They are waiting on Megaline for this?

Overall, a bit of hurry up and wait. CBR was down 6% when I started typing this and it is up 2%?! I was hoping for a decent drop as I would like to top-up my holding before these announcements happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.