BOT 4.00% 39.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Now back to the gameGood Morning,I am pleased to share with you...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45

Now back to the game

Good Morning,

I am pleased to share with you the Botanix Pharmaceuticals (ASX:BOT) Quarterly Activities Report and 4C Quarterly Cash Flow Report, for the period ended 31 December 2020.

Achievements during this period include:

• Completed successful Pre-IND meeting with the FDA for our BTX 1801 antimicrobial platform product, enabling clinical development in the US towards a New Drug Application
    • Completed our BTX 1801 antimicrobial Phase 2a clinical study, which remains on track for data read out in early 1Q CY2021
    • The BTX 1702 study is poised to commence, as COVID-19 travel restrictions ease in Australia and New Zealand
    • Our Company remains in a strong financial position, holding cash balance of A$19.2m as at 31 December 2020
    • Application for a R&D Tax Incentive Refund totalling approximately A$6.8m lodged

I would also like to share some highlights from our release of a journal article in Communications Biology (a Nature Research publication) in partnership with UQ earlier this week, titled “The antimicrobial potential of cannabidiol”.

The data captured in this article is world first, demonstrating the unique mechanism through which synthetic cannabidiol can kill the bacteria responsible for gonorrhoea, meningitis and legionnaires disease. Accordingly, it made headlines in Australia and internationally.

Notable media highlights:

• UQ News: produced a video explain the research findings
    • The Australian: “CBD oil kills gonorrhoea bacteria, potential for much-needed new class of antibiotics”
    • The Courier Mail: “Surprise new weapon in superbug fight” (page 3)
    • The Age: “Can cannabidiol fight gonorrhea? (Markets blog, 10:55am 20/01/21)
    • *: “Botanix collab with UQ confirms antimicrobial potential of CBD”
    • Motley Fool: “Why the Botanix (ASX:BOT) share price rocketed 22% to a record high today”
    • InQueensland: “University discovers a new use for cannabis - but don't try this at home”
    • Other broadcast media mentions also included Channel 9’s Today Show, and radio 2GB and 3AW.

I would also like to thank our valued investors and supporters for your continued patience as we finalise the data for our BTX 1801 Phase 2a clinical study in Perth. We remain on track for a data read out this quarter.

If you have any questions, please contact our team via the details below.

With thanks,

Vince Ippolito
    President and Executive Chairman, Botanix Pharmaceuticals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.015(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $678.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $447.7K 1.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34727 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 174949 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.