ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Why so persistent, I'd hardly call what I've posted persistant, I held Jat for years, Followed it closly defended negative comments but see it for what it is and how its structured and who they are looking after and where and who is making the most from milk products.
    How long has this dragged on and on the same people still pumping, Next quarter we are growing we are going to be a monster, same shjt different smell, But the simple fact is its capped and with over a billion shares its easy to see why we are at 2.4 cents and any raise gets sold into.
    Instead of expanding into to many products how about charge more for the products so you can buy out the partners in ANMA business out for the remaining 35,% or any of the other businesses than trying to spread yourselves to thin. The loans should be JATs focus considering interest rates have dropped but JAT does not restructure these, How much were paid out in dividends to partners this quarter?? that could go on buying 100% of the business. Who benifits more??
    Vmeats seemed like a great business to start with now with this new business and backers in China, Shareholders loose imo. As profits are going to go to new backers.
    I bit my tongue for years on JAT and now will will say my bit. The only ones who seem to be making the most from jAt products are the resellers of the milk products in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $59.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 72.0¢ 71.0¢ $22.81K 31.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30000 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.