3DP 0.00% 6.2¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-75

1. 7,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    It’s always tricky to judge an entry into something that has kind of got away from you a bit.

My advice: Approach it in stages with a clear strategy in mind.

Here are some steps for you to take and/or plan for:

1. Decide what $ allocation you want in 3DP, based on your available capital, investment style etc. Let’s say for arguments sake, it’s $15K.

2. You need to get some skin in the game & I personally wouldn’t delay that. I would watch the pre-open on Monday and do my best to enter maybe 30%-50% of my capital as early as possible. Let’s say you buy $6K at 60c.

3. Plan your next move - the share price will either go up or down so plan for both contingencies, e.g.
    a) If the price goes down, I will put another 30% of my capital in at (say) 54c.
    b) If the price goes up, I’ll put another 30% of my capital in at (say) 68c.

4. After following the above steps, you may still have a bit of capital to allocate, so you simply repeat step 3 above. Have a plan to buy more & some price targets (up and down) that you will pull the trigger.

This plan will get you into the stock, protects you a little from downside and allows you to take some benefit from upside.

Importantly, having a plan will ease your anxiety and makes decision making much easier rather than feeling frozen by inaction which almost always happens to us until we have built up years of experience in the game.

Good luck!
    Last edited by SuperWealthy: 06/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $11.46K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.