AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Sorry, that's a cop out. This stock has had its share of haters....

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2639

Sorry, that's a cop out. This stock has had its share of haters. A full range of opinions are welcome, and you are welcome to post anything you wish. Its not anyone's personal website. But don't expect to have carte blanche to post things you have absolutely no way of substantiating and expect to receive no pushback. I am on here to learn something and to offer what I hope are helpful thoughts to others. Like most other stocks on HC a lot of people are over having fake news posted just to make a splash, along with negative postings aimed at dropping the SP just so the poster can pick up a few shaken-loose shares cheap.

Like I said, post all the opinions you like, but be prepared to have to substantiate the kind of generalised negativity you chose to bring as your first offerings.

But don't just apologise for making the statement. If you think the stock is like a ponzi scheme please explain how and why you think that. Any idiot can run into a building and yell FIRE! So in what way is AKP like a ponzi scheme? Details and scenarios please. Point to the flames.

While you are about it, please explain what you don't like about the directors that makes you personally reluctant to invest in their company despite knowing that it is just on the cusp of having a game-changing product launch, and if there is something that we should all be concerned about please pop it out there for all to hear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.