AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

@BobF your post above - HC doesn't seem to like it if I try to...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    @BobF your post above - HC doesn't seem to like it if I try to "Reply" for some reason : (

I'm more optimistic Bob. The supplementary announcement to appendix 4C stated that the 2020 Q4 costs were higher than normal as they "were finalising the development phase." They used the past tense.

In addition, they stated that the next 2 quarters (being Q1 and Q2 of 2021) would revert to normal expenditure which I also take to mean that the chips are now diced and packaged and hence there are no more costs to pay for that work. so no more "finalising" the development phase.

As I've stated previously, I'm assuming that the only way they could confidently state that demos will be "completed" by the end of this month, would be if they had already completed testing. Why they have told us all this then? I can only assume that they have their reasons, constraints and their excuses not to have to. I don't know, but it is not uncharacteristic of this company.Time will tell - as always, but that time looks to be sooner rather than later either way : )
    Last edited by uncle joe: 15/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.