AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Well it is true that I have neither attended an AGM or spoken to...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Well it is true that I have neither attended an AGM or spoken to Fred and I'm not saying I have the mythical crystal ball here...but...I'm not convinced a straight up sale to a big player is the right play. Fred and co (and remember there are numerous other big shareholders - this isn't Fred's company to do with as he pleases) have several attractive options before them assuming all goes well with the remainder of the development phase.

For what it's worth I'd look to retain control of the technology and it's development as best I could and have it penetrate the market as much as is possible. With that driver I might look to (create and) sell tranches in the company to a plurality of keen buyers who have the ability to support and help drive the market creation.

I may be wrong but I recall Fred has said on a few occasions that the plan is to become a manufacturing outfit which makes, sells and no doubt further develops this technology.

It really is hard to think of a similar enough business to compare directly to and draw any sort of meaningful precedent. Time will tell...DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.