AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-30

1. 1,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1057
    Interesting comment, I don't think anyone would doubt that coronavirus will take some time to get under control - a year being reasonable if not a little optimistic. But I'm perplexed by your idea that the chips will be sorted in 2 years when they've just said that they'll be ready in less than 30 days.

You may very well be right, but one thing that struck me about their approach is that success for them is proving the means of mass production. In a sense, the tech seems to have been established years ago to those working on it - what they are focusing on is whether they can mass-produce an outcome. In this latest 4c, they state "the final technical hurdles required for technology demonstration AND volume production" - it's in the first paragraph. The objective is, the ability to mass-produce this invention - not that it exists- so 2022 IMO is too pessimistic (fingers crossed).

And to posters such as Plooto, that presume the whole thing is some elaborate 'pipe dream'. If true, that would be very impressive, perhaps more majestic than the invention of the chip. They would have known that years ago, so imagine faking this for years! Sure, humans are weird - but what would be the purpose of faking it exactly? They had a clean room, didn't know what to do with it, so invented a story so extraordinary and were lucky enough to keep themselves in jobs, and turned it into a multi-million dollar company? Bollocks - all that would be achieved would be to ruin their reputations as scientists and businessman for perpetuity. Suggesting this is a pipe dream suggests that they've been working towards a lie as some kind of goal, which is just absurd.

Respects to the many looooooong term holders on these threads, particularly the Bobs and Jock0 - 11 years is a stint.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.